Bridal shows are a great way to gather information and have a good time with your friends or family. Here Comes the Brides Bridal Show is the biggest bridal show in the state and will be around Michigan from November 2nd all the way until February 15th. They are giving away prizes, playing a game with the crowd, and having vendors there to answer your questions for the big day.
Where will the bridal show take place?
The bridal show is scheduled for the following locations:
- November 2nd from 1-5 at the Hellenic Center in Westland, MI
- November 9th from 1-5 at the Kings Court in Lake Orion, MI
- November 16th from 12-4 at the Bucks Run in Mount Pleasant, MI
- January 4th from 1-5 at Brighton High School in Brighton, MI
- January 11th from 1-5 at Summit in Canton, MI
- February 1st from 1-5 at Kings Court in Lake Orion, MI
- February 15th from 1-5 at Soaring Eagle in Mount Pleasant, MI
What to Expect
They will be giving away tote bags full of gifts to the first 100 brides. They are welcoming friends, family, and even your fiancé to join you in the fun. Enter to win one of the $20,000 prize giveaways like the romantic weekend getaway. At the bridal show, they’ll have a “bridal war game” with crowd participation. Over 200 vendors will be there offering the best deals for your big day. They’ll also have a fashion show throughout the day.
The show will cost $8 in advance or $10 if you purchase on the day of the show.
For brides to be, check out the largest bridal show in Michigan to get great deals, make arrangements for your big day, and enter to win some great prizes.