The 40th Annual Holiday Home Tour and VIP Preview Gala will be held in the Historic Boston-Edison District. The Gala will take place at the prominent Edward Fisher mansion. The mansion is also just one of four of the Fisher homes in the Boston-Edison District.
The oldest neighborhood Association, located in the heart of Detroit, is the Historic Boston-Edison Association. Founded in 1921, it is a neighborhood that boasts diversity in professions and occupations.
The Boston-Edison Historic District is also home to multi-ethnic and multi-racial residents that have a passion for and appreciate historic homes. From gorgeous mansions to modest two-story homes, most were built between 1905 and 1925. Altogether there are 900 homes in the Historic District.
Henry Ford, Horace Rackham, James Couzens, Joe Louis and Sebastion Kresge are just some of the names of early occupants and owner in this Historic Boston-Edison District.
Saturday, December 13, 2014 from 6pm to 10pm VIP Preview Gala
- Preview Gala is a unique celebration of 40 years of Boston-Edison’s Holiday Home Tours.
- Only 150 tickets will be available for this event held at the Edward Fisher Mansion.
- Four other Edward Fisher homes will be decorated for the holiday for you to view.
- Valet parking with be available.
- Complimentary gourmet delights will be served.
- Live music will be provided by the Marvin Jones Trio.
- Semi-formal attire is accepted.
- Advanced Sale Only, limited tickets are available for $75.
Sunday, December 14, 2014 from 10am to 4pm The Holiday Home Tour
- Five beautiful homes open and available to view in the heart of Detroit’s Boston-Edison’s Historic District.
- Maps will be provided.
- You can view and visit the homes via motor coach or in your own vehicle.
- Located in Detroit, Michigan.
The event will be sponsored by the Historic Boston-Edison Association. More information can be found on their website at, http://www.historicbostonedison.org.